Terms & Conditions
* All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality, if the same is unavailable after order confirmation notification.
ORDERS AND PAYMENTS
* While to checkout (place the order), you will be required to provide us with a few personal details, including the phone number and/or email id, along with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
* Coupons can apply only for orders above 150AED
* For Groupon orders delivery charge is excluded for orders below 200AED
* We accept payment by Paypal, COD, Pay for and all major credit cards viz., Visa, Master.
* By clicking on the 'place order' button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions appearing anywhere on the Giftdubaionline.com site.
* Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
* We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)
* We do not encourage modifications to the products which are harmful or insulting the recipient.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Free delivery Only applicable for orders above 100AED except for Midnight delivery, Order Below 100AED will be Charge 25AED
- We don't deliver inside Freezones.
- We will attempt the delivery once in a schedule, and if the recipient is not available the shipment will return back to our outlet, customer can collect the item from our outlet directly.
We do not recommend deliveries to hospitals or funerals.
* Shipping Methods – If you wish a delivery to be made within a specific time period, you can choose the respective shipping method shown on the respective product page. Please note that some shipping methods are subject to availability and that at certain times of the year the charges for the service may vary. The information and the available shipping methods is always provided on the respective product pages when you place your order.
* Deliveries are available only on the days mentioned (that can be selected) in the calendar provided on the respective product page. If you could not choose a delivery date of your choice, it means a delivery is not possible on that day. Please contact our customer service team if you need any suggestions on any other gifts that may be available for your choice day.
* To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have provided with the full address details, including accurate postcode of the recipient and telephone number so that it would be easy for our delivery services to locate them. It would also be very helpful if you provide us with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
* In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, Funeral Directors, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
* Please be aware that the carrier will deliver the goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items
* giftdubaionline will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
* We cover delivery in Abudhabi city only. we don't do Delivery in northern parts of Abudhabi (Al Ain,Ruwais,Liwa, Madinat Zayed), Fujeirah and east region of Sharjah (Dibba, Qalba Etc)*
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so by calling 00971 501765247 Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Chat with our agent online Click to Chat Now Such requests for cancellation/amendment are processed subject to the request before cut-off time (the time before which the order is processed/prepared).
*Items needs to be returned should contact customer care within the next 2 hours after delivery. After that item won't return or refund.
*Used items will never return back in any case.
*We regret that you may not cancel an order once your order is shipped/dispatched.
*You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances.
*Products Which mentioned in the website only represents the real Items, Hence we don't return or refund the items as per it's small design variations
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. (Before including this statement, SSL certificate must be activated on the website)
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
USE OF WEBSITE
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.