www.giftdubailonline.com, “we”, “our”, “us” is committed to protect the privacy of every user. This document is meant to explain how your personal information is collected, used, stored and disclosed by us.
We collect the following data from the user to provide the user with better services.
Whenever you visit our website or make a purchase or subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form, or respond to a survey, we might collect the following information:
- Name / Username
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Billing Addresses
- Personal information such as Name, Address, Mobile number, and Email address are gathered to assist and guide them concerning their order.
- Information such as User Id and other account details are gathered to enable the customer to access our app, website, and other services
- Delivery information such as the Customer’s Name, Mobile number, and Location are gathered to execute the order and deliver it to the Customer
Any information provided by you to us may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise and improve your experience with us and to respond better to individual needs
- To improve our services to you by providing you with offerings based on the feedback received from you
- To better our customer services so that we can provide effective and efficient responses to your customer service support needs
- To process all orders and transactions
- To promote, contest, administer, survey and other features of the site
- To send emails and other necessary communication when required
Third Party customer information
When you contact us, we may receive information from third parties as well. For instance, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services, when you submit your email address to us. Occasionally, we also collect information publicly available on social media sites. By changing your privacy settings, you can control the amount of information that is made public on social media.
Using Your Email Address
You agree to receive emails from us when you submit your email address on our website/App. You can always opt-out of receiving the emails by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button or any other such provision. Unsolicited commercial emails are never sent by us. We only send emails to people who have authorised us to contact them. With you submitting your email address, you will also allow us to use your email address on social media sites like Facebook and similar platforms. If you submit your email address through the order processing page, then we will use it to send your information about your order and if your email address has been provided through any other means, we will use it to send information to you pertaining to other items mentioned in the policy. You can also unsubscribe from receiving these emails, through instructions sent to you at the bottom of the email itself.
Crash Data Report
Device information is also gathered to make our online services better & active with respect to the user's device. We collect Crash report details from the user’s device to improve our services and provide a better experience to the user.
When and where is information collected from users?
Personal information is collected when you submit it to us. As described above, we may also receive your personal information from third parties as expressed above.
Some third-party links may be present on our website/mobile app. Users are advised to subscribe to their products or services at their discretion. We cannot be held responsible for what is displayed by third parties. Besides, third-party information, their products, and services are governed by terms and conditions and privacy policies of their own.
Secure collection of information
We take all precautions to protect the security of your information. Our systems – physical, electronic, and otherwise, are set up against stringent protocols that prevent unauthorised access, maintain data security, use information appropriately, and help safeguard information as much as possible. However, none of these security systems anywhere including encryption systems, are foolproof. People do commit intentional crimes or fail to follow policies and can even end up making mistakes. Nevertheless, we do make reasonable efforts to protect your information, although we do not guarantee absolute protection.
Modification of information on our websites
We amend, update and make changes to our document periodically so that it accurately reflects our Services and Policies. The changes will be prominently posted here unless otherwise stipulated by the law of the region. If you still wish to continue to use our services, you are automatically bound by the updated Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations Policy. All rules in the CONSENT header of this document apply to you.
User Disclose of Information:
Except as otherwise stated above we do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site/mobile app is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our website/ mobile app. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses, deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver the products that you ordered. However, all credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
When you use https://www.giftdubaionline.com/ Site or Mobile App version, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site/App shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations:
Return and Refund Policy
- In addition, this returns, refunds, and cancellation policy document will outline all that happens in the aftermath of a purchase made by you on our website/mobile app.
- We want to inform our customers that we are wholly committed to providing you with the best products and services.
- Before processing your orders, we perform all quality checks and take utmost care in packaging the product. Our quality packaging ensures that the goods are not damaged in transit. Besides, all our delivery personnel is well-trained to handle gifts and other items sold.
- Gift Dubai Online, therefore, is not liable for any damages caused to the items and does not encourage any refunds. However, we may also conduct a thorough investigation into the matter and proffer refunds on a case-to-case basis.
- We do not accept returns. It is up to the customer to doubly check the order before completing it. Any completed order will not invite any refunds from us. However, if the order provided to you is entirely WRONG, the management will investigate the matter and accept returns on a case-to-case basis.
- However, the decision to acknowledge a return or provide a refund lies only with www.giftdubaionline.com.
- REFUNDS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED BY GIFT DUBAI ONLINE. IN THE EVENT OF SUCH A REFUND MAY BE PROVIDED, IT WILL BE CREDITED TO THE CUSTOMER’S WALLET, WHERE THE AMOUNT CAN ALWAYS BE REDEEMED AT A FUTURE PURCHASE.
- Our policies are transparent, and efficient and ensure quality customer care.
- Returns are not encouraged on products already sold
- Refunds are not provided on goods purchased and delivered
- Exchanges are not encouraged either due to the diverse nature of our products
- We do not encourage the resale of any sold or used products
You will have to make payments online for the products and services used by you, from our website / Mobile App. In such cases, we will collect sensitive credit card information to process the payment. We are committed to the confidentiality of every piece of information provided to us and we will maintain the utmost security of such information. Check our confidentiality clauses, terms and conditions, and disclaimers for more details.
For any information do not hesitate to contact us at: www.giftdubailonline.com,
Contact us if you want to:
- Rectify or update your personal information
- Change your communication preferences and other information that you receive from us
- Subject to cancelling your account, you can also delete all personally identifiable information on our systems