The Mug which says "This is my Suhoor"
Care instruction for Cakes
- Make sure to keep the cake is level when you carry it / transport it (avoid putting it on a slanted car seat because it is not a good flat location). Place cakes in the flat place.
- When carrying or transporting your cake, please place both hands underneath the cake to support the cake and the board.
- We recommend keeping it refrigerated so the cake will be nice and firm.
- Remove cake from refrigerator and let sit at room temperature to develop best flavor and texture. Tiered cakes take longer to warm up, so let sit at least 2 hours before serving.
- When Cutting Your Cake, Run knife between cake bottom and cake board. Use a long knife to cut slices
Care instructions for Flowers
- Keep your bouquet away from direct sun, drafts, and sources of heat.
- Keep your vase filled with water!
- If your flowers came in a basket or other container with foam, add fresh water every day.
- To lengthen the life of your bouquet, recut the stems in 3–4 days.
- Remove older flowers as they fade.
Care instructions for Chocolate & Sweets
- Always store chocolate & Sweets in a cool, dry location away from a heat source and direct light.
- The ideal storage environment should maintain a consistent temperature between 55 and 68 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Keep chocolate away from sources of strong odours as chocolate absorbs the odours of food and other strong smelling products around them.
- Frozen chocolates will maintain their goodness for up to 6 months. If you are going to freeze your chocolates, put them in an airtight bag and when defrosting place in the fridge for 24 hours then move to room temperature for 24 hours.